Replacement part. The Vespera bubble level comes in the original Vespera pack.
– NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VESPERA II –
Leveling your observation station
A similar step in setting-up Stellina and Vespera with a classic telescope is that it is required that the tripod be set horizontally. It is done manually by adjusting the length of each leg and checking the spirit level so that the bubble is positioned precisely in the center of the black circle.
Look at the spirit level from above to be sure of the position of the bubble. If you look at it from a different angle, you may think it is well centered while it’s actually not (due to the parallax).
To avoid loss, always store your accessories for each end of use in their original box or in the compartments of the Vespera backpack.
Read our blog article Stellina & Vespera Initialization: how it works? to learn more about our products or watch our Vespera tutorial video here.
Vespera’s bubble level allows the telescope to be set horizontally. This adjustment is required for more efficiency in pointing and tracking.
The Customer benefits from a legal guarantee of conformity and a guarantee against hidden defects for a period of 2 years from delivery of the product.
Any warranty is void in the event of damage or deterioration resulting from:
- misuse, negligence, lack of care or maintenance by the user
- normal wear and tear of the Product
- improper use of the Product
- an external accident or improper storage conditions and/or protection of the Product by the Customer
- the liability or interference of a third party with regard to the Product, a misjudgment by the Customer of their needs, or any modifications made to the Product
- intentional or malicious damage
- external events: fire, explosion, water damage, lightning, storm, electrical surge, etc.
- falls, knocks, impacts, scratches, oxidation
- the Product being opened up and disassembled by the Customer.