Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, CES 2022
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Vaonis.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include all new subscribers up to Midday on 8th January 2022. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply subscribe to our mailing list via our form:
9. Vaonis will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be one Vespera by Vaonis.
11. The winner will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. The decision of Vaonis regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner will be notified after 8th January 2022 via the email provided during subscription.
15. Vaonis will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
16. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Vaonis reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
17. Delivery of the prize will be communicated to the winner later.
Data protection and publicity
18. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Vaonis for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
19. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
20. An announcement of the winner’s first name will be made via Vaonis social media or website.
21. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Vaonis Privacy Notice.
22. Vaonis reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any
time, without prior notice.
23. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France.