The Easy Lock tripod plate is equipped with a quick-release system that will make the installation of your instruments easier on their tripod. Install and remove Stellina and Vespera from their tripod effortlessly in just seconds thanks to the intuitive twist-lock mechanism.
This X LOCK technology, developed by the manufacturer Vitec-Manfrotto, a photography specialist with whom Vaonis collaborates, offers rigidity at the mounting point, for maximum fluidity during your observation evenings.
At the core of this revolutionary system is a set composed of:
- a 60 mm diameter flat base, equipped with a standard 3/8″ female thread, to be installed on Gitzo tripods or standard and adjustable Vespera tripods.
- a plate, equipped with a standard 1/4” and 3/8” top attachment screw to connect to the Stellina and Vespera stations. It also features an anti-rotation pin to guarantee permanent fixing security, and a 1/4” adapter seat.
Flat base (left) and plate (right) of the Easy Lock tripod accessory.
360° rotation twist release
Easily set up your observation station with the X LOCK system, an intuitive twist-lock mechanism. Simply twist the ring in the UnLock direction to unlock and remove your instrument in just seconds.
Lightweight, yet robust
The plate is made in Italy, in anodized aluminum offering lightness and maneuverability. Weighing only 220 g, it can support up to 20 kg of load. Its robust design allows it to withstand time and many uses.
The Easy Lock plate is designed for the short and long Gitzo tripods of the Stellina station as well as the standard and adjustable tripods of Vespera. The standard screw pitch is 3/8″. A 1/4″ adapter is also provided to ensure compatibility with almost all photo equipment size.
First installation of the Easy Lock plate
The Easy Lock plate comes with two parts:
- the flat base to be fixed to the tripod: take out the adapter (small silver screw), return the piece and screw it to the thread of the flat base. Screw the whole part firmly to your Stellina or Vespera tripod.
- the plate to be fixed to Stellina or Vespera: screw the small plate to the base of your observation station. For more security, screw the anti-rotation pin under the plate.
Installing Stellina/Vespera on the tripod
Gently install your station, with the two plates already installed until the base and the plate are well clipped. Twist the ring into the X Lock direction to tighten the instrument. Check that your station is stable on its tripod then level your instrument.
Remove Stellina/Vespera on the tripod
Twist the ring of the Easy Lock plate in the Unlock direction and lift your station at the same time.
The Easy Lock plate facilitates the installation and uninstallation of your station on its tripod. It is recommended to leave both plates permanently attached.
The Customer benefits from a legal guarantee of conformity and a guarantee against hidden defects for a period of 2 years from delivery of the product.
Any warranty is void in the event of damage or deterioration resulting from:
- misuse, negligence, lack of care or maintenance by the user
- normal wear and tear of the Product
- improper use of the Product
- an external accident or improper storage conditions and/or protection of the Product by the Customer
- the liability or interference of a third party with regard to the Product, a misjudgment by the Customer of their needs, or any modifications made to the Product
- intentional or malicious damage
- external events: fire, explosion, water damage, lightning, storm, electrical surge, etc.
- falls, knocks, impacts, scratches, oxidation
- the Product being opened up and disassembled by the Customer.